Please see our terms and conditions below.
Garden-waste.co.uk is a trading name of Garma Ltd a private company registered at companies house reg no: 8094139
- By ordering a product from garden-waste.co.uk you the customer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and abide by them. Garma Ltd will not take any responsibility or accept any loss (financial or otherwise) due to a customers negligence or misuse of our products or where the customer has breached these terms and conditions.
- Orders placed online will be delivered within 7 days. You the customer have the right to cancel your order and receive a refund for any monies paid within those 7 days. Should the bag have been filled and collected within those 7 days there is no refund available as the service is deemed as provided.
- For customers who would rather pay in person we will arrange a suitable time to deliver your waste bag and take payment at the same time. We accept most credit/debit cards and cash. A full VAT receipt will be issued once any monies are paid.
- Garma Ltd will not remove a waste bag should it contain anything other than green/garden compostable waste. Should Garma not be able to take a bag due to this the customer will be advised and offered 48 hours to book in another collection at no extra cost once the non green waste has been removed by the customer. Should the contaminated items still be present on the second visit Garma will not remove it and will notify the customer that they will need to arrange disposal of the waste themselves. Garma Ltd will not offer or be liable to make a refund due to the customer putting non green waste in a waste bag which prevents collection.
- Waste bags remain the property of Garma Ltd at all times. By placing an order you the customer authorise Garma to enter your property to deliver or collect a waste bag.
- Waste bags must be located at the front of the property ready for collection. Garma reserves the right to refuse collection should the waste bag be left anywhere else.
- Garma Ltd are not liable for any damage to property caused when retrieving a bag such as through gates or confined spaces unless our operators are negligent.
- Should the collection address differ from the address of delivery you will need to inform and check with Garma that the collection address is within our catchment area. Should the collection address not be within the catchment area Garma reserve the right to not collect the bag and will issue a refund of 50% of the original amount paid which is to cover delivery and the cost of the bag.